NEED HELP? CALL THE TICKET HOTLINE: (941) 870-7444
After your purchase is complete, you will be sent an email with a summary of your purchase and a barcode to be scanned at the entrance. We recommend that you display this Voucher on your Mobile Device rather than print.
If you experience difficulty purchasing online, you may call our Ticket Hotline (941) 870-7444 or use the Live Chat at the bottom of this page.
- No refunds.
- You must arrive by 8:30 pm. Gates open at 7pm.
- You must arrive with your entire party. Drop-off’s will not be permitted.
- If you are sick, have a fever, have any preexisting comorbidity conditions, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate “household”.
- We encourage you to stay hydrated and bring your own food and water.
- Please present your digital ticket against your drive side window. If your windows are tinted, you may need to roll down your window for the scanner to work. If you’re using a digital ticket, your phone screen must be at full brightness. It is NOT necessary to PRINT your ticket! We prefer to scan from your mobile device.
- You are encouraged to remain in your vehicle. If you decide to view the Fireworks from outside your vehicle, you must remain within your allotted area, wear a mask and remember to practice social distancing.
- Please refrain from honking your horn during the Fireworks show.
- Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind.
- Pay attention to exiting instructions from parking attendants. This will allow everyone to get in and out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Don’t drink and drive!
- Illegal Substances
- Stickers or Flyers
- Tents or Canopies
- Balloons, balls, Frisbees or and other projectile
- Kegs or other large containers of alcohol
- Open fires or cooking of food
COVID Notice: Although efforts have been made to reduce or eliminate contact within the event, these efforts and social distancing may not prevent virus spread. No guarantees can be made that attendees will follow rules or guidelines. By attending, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive all claims against SANCA, Sarasota County and associated parties for any illness or injury arising out of the event. SANCA, Sarasota County and associated parties assume no risk, responsibility or liability for infections that may arise as a result of attendance at the event.